Empathize.com does not collect personal data of anykind from anyone period.
Empathize.com and its subsidiary sites respect the privacy rights of our online visitors and recognize the importance of protecting
the information collected about you. In addition, we own many other domain names that either resolve to this web site or link with it.
please note that this policy applies only to sites maintained by us and our subsidiaries and not to web sites maintained
by other companies or organizations to which we link. We comply with the EU Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce
regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union consistent with the European Commissionís Directive on Data
Protection that went into effect in October, 1998. Because we wish to demonstrate our
commitment to your privacy, we have agreed to disclose our information practices and have our privacy practices reviewed for
compliance. When applicable, we agree to notify our site users of:
Third Party Sites:
- 1. What personally identifiable information we collect. Answer: NONE
- 2. What personally identifiable information third parties collect through our sites.
- 3. What organization collects the information.
- 4. How we use the information.
- 5. With whom we may share user information.
- 6. What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- 7. What measures we take to protect the information under our control.
- 8. How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you click on a link to a third party site, including on an advertisement, you will leave this site you are visiting
and go to the site you selected. Because we cannot control the activities of third parties, we cannot accept responsibility
for any use of your personal information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy
and security practices as US. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any other service provider from whom you request services.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address,
email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest
to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these
companies, click here.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the
we will post those changes to this privacy statement,
the home page, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it,
and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time,
so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a
notice on our home page. If you choose to opt-out of our changed practice, it will contain instructions on how to opt-out.